Summer in Denver is what I live for. Glorious, glorious dry heat… Camping… Evening margaritas… Festivals with friends… Hiking with my dog. Perfection. It finally is starting to feel like summer here in Denver, albeit a rather wet one. I also have some excellent plans in the upcoming weeks, that are putting a smile on my face. What are you doing this weekend? I’m going to a show, a taco festival (for real, you just eat tacos) and then hiking with all my favorite people.
F R I D A Y F A V O R I T E S
– Gay marriage is LEGAL!
– A list of some of Denver’s best lakes.
– The Art Hotel in Denver is now open!
– Have you made your summer bucket list? I’ve been working on mine too!
– What is your color story?
– Follow my friend Meg’s adventures in home-brewing beer.
– When one of your favorite bloggers visits your home state!
– 10 Misconceptions about Saudi Arabia (super interesting!)
– Need your fix? Here’s a list of true crime podcasts.